Custom-made functional orthotics are prescription shoe inserts and custom orthotic shoes designed to align your spine, hips and neck as well as secure Chiropractic adjustments beyond your appointments.
Your feet actually have 3 arches, over- the-counter orthotic inserts only support one arch and often over-correct, causing more harm than good. They are usually designed to treat only symptoms and NOT the underlying problem.
Foot Levelers Custom-Made Functional Orthotics:
Individually designed for you based on 3D scans and your chiropractic exam
- Specific corrections are crafted by hand by highly trained Foot Levelers technicians; left–right imbalance and pronation issues
- Orthotics help achieve a balanced foundation and a stabilized pelvis, and help adjustments "hold" better
- 3 Arch Advantage™ customized support helps balance the body from the ground up
- Premium materials, premium support: guaranteed or your money back
- Research proven to help relieve pain, improve biomechanics and support your doctor's adjustments